“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before...”
There’s something fascinating about darkness. A mysterious beauty we can’t fully understand...or don’t want to. But every so often comes someone who understands it, sees it, adores it. And if we’re lucky, they’ll let us in on the true allure of the strange. The eponymous raven may have called out “Nevermore,” but Edgar Allan Poe wrote it.
Limited Edition of 1,000
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on all orders
- Inky black to clear crimson fade fronts
- A flurry of feathers down each arm
- Polarized blood-red lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Midnight hardware
- Edgar Allan Poe microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
As Edgar Allan Poe once said, “there is no beauty without some strangeness.” The Nevermore Fort Knocks are a perfect blend of both. The front frame fades from inky black to clear crimson, outlining blood-red lenses and midnight detailing. A flurry of feathers beats down each arm, glistening like a raven’s wing bathed in moonlight. Grounded by a clear crimson base, this pair truly embodies the beauty found in darkness.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with an Edgar Allan Poe microfiber protective pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)