The Pink Daisy
The Pink Daisy Premiums were designed by 5th-grader, Jada, as part of our Class Acts program. Class Acts is Knockaround's ongoing campaign that aims to donate money, resources, and art supplies to local, underfunded elementary schools. Every year we visit 4th, 5th, and 6th-grade students to talk about the importance of art and then give them an opportunity to design their own special pair of sunglasses.
This year we selected three winning designs to produce and sell on Knockaround.com as our annual pair of Class Acts sunglasses. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these sunglasses will be donated to our charitable partner, ArtReach, a non-profit organization that connects practicing artists with students at local elementary schools with limited resources for art education.
DESIGNED BY 5TH-GRADER JADA
The Pink Daisy
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Two pink daisy blossoms on a deep sky blue front
- Gradating grass green stems for arms
- Polarized summer yellow lenses
- Aqua K logos
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Protective pouch included
The Pink Daisy Premiums sunglasses feature two pink daisy blossoms on a deep sky blue front with gradating grass green stems for arms. The polarized summer yellow lenses, aqua K logos, and blooming daisy lens etch top off these perennial shades.
Designed using our best-selling frame style, the Premiums are form-fitting, universally flattering and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a blue microfiber pouch and is packed in a clear package with a commemorative Class Acts The Pink Daisy box card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Guy or girl, it’s hard to go wrong with this modern take on a timeless design.
54mm Lens | 19mm Bridge | 143mm Temple
Frame: 142mm Width | 51mm Height
- Small to medium sized head shape.
- Square, rectangular or oval faces.
- Perfect for, well, any occasion.