From rhinos to raccoons, birds to bees, and humans to hermit crabs, we’re all part of the Animal Kingdom. But some of us are doing a lot better than others. We don’t want our friends to go the way of the woolly mammoth, so Knockaround has partnered with San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliace to lead the fight against extinction.
Through 2021, $5 from every pair sold from our San Diego Zoo special release collection will go to support the San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance, to help protect species and their habitats worldwide.
LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Textured gray and smoky slate frame
- Polarized midnight graphite lenses
- FDA-approved impact-resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Polished silver K-logos
- San Diego Zoo Knockaround protective pouch
- $5 from every pair sold will go to support the San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance.
The rhino isn’t an animal to be messed with, and neither are the Rhino Fort Knocks. A distinct pattern of roughly crisscrossed wrinkles wraps the exterior in a dark, textured gray, while the interior of the frame is a smoky, frosted slate. Midnight graphite lenses and polished silver hardware give this pair the majestic finish it deserves.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a San Diego Zoo rhino pouch.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)