Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Deep grey fronts
- Translucent light blue interior
- Polarized aqua lenses
- Gunmetal hardware
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact-resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Like the stormy Mediterranean, after the sirocco wind blows through, these polarized sunglasses are wild and untamed. Deep grey fronts combine with a light blue interior on the injection-molded frames, and polarized aqua lenses provide UV400 protection. Fort Knocks are our durable, form-fitting frames that are as tough as their namesake. With metal accent bars on the front, hidden spring hinges, and a design made for medium to large face shapes, Sirocco Fort Knocks sunglasses are instant favorites.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where weâ€™re going with this?)