Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Glossy tortoise shell frames
- White K logos
- Amber lenses. Polarized option available
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Tortoise shell sunglasses are about as timeless as it gets, and these tortoise shell Fast Lanes are no exception. They feature our stylish, rectangular lenses that offer a clean-cut, contemporary vibe, but are dressed to the nines with tortoise shell frames and bold amber lenses. The best part is, our Fast Lanes look great on just about every face shape, so you can be confident that these babies will look right at home with your personal style. Every pair is finished with white “K” logos and impact-resistant lenses, and can be upgraded to polarized lenses if that’s your thing.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Kick your style up a few gears.
56mm Lens | 15mm Bridge | 142mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Best for round, long/rectangular, oval, or diamond-shaped faces.
- Perfect for a cruise in the convertible or hustling to happy hour.