The Bubblegum Fort Knocks sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Knockaround continues its fight against breast cancer, through the release of the Limited Edition Bubblegum Fort Knocks. 1000 pairs are produced, and for every pair sold, $5 will go directly to Michelle's Place, a breast cancer resource center located in Temecula, California. Featuring an eye-popping frosted pink frame, mirrored blue lenses, and old-fashioned silver metal hardware (modeled after antique bubblegum machines), these shades will let you look great and support a great cause. Each pair comes with a pink ribbon, a royal blue Knockaround soft case, and, of course, a pile of bubblegum.
- Edition of 1000
- "Bubblegum" imprinted on the inside right arm
- Blue-mirrored lenses
- Frosted pink frame
- Royal blue Knockaround soft case
- Hand-numbered edition card
- $5 donation to Michelle's Place
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.