Some call coral reefs “the rainforests of the sea,” but how come we’ve never considered calling rainforests “the coral reefs of land?” We can chalk that up to terra firma favoritism, but there’s no denying the mind blowing diversity of these oceanic ecosystems. From teeny little shrimp to dominant apex predators, coral reefs host 25% of all marine species despite making up less than 1% of the ocean floor. Hard to argue with those stats.
We’re big fans of the ocean around here (it’s hard not to be when your hometown is right on the coast). Knockaround is proud to partner with groups like CleanHub to contribute to the health of our oceans. Click here to learn more about our efforts to reduce harm to our vital ecosystems!
Limited Edition of 2,000
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on all orders
- Vibrant ocean-blue base
- Colorful clusters of coral, kelp, starfish, and a variety of other sea creatures
- Silver hardware
- Polarized sunset lenses
- Holographic hand-numbered edition card
- Coral reef community microfiber protective pouch
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
The Coral Reef Fort Knocks sunglasses are positively teeming with life. The vibrant ocean-blue base is covered in colorful clusters of coral, kelp, and starfish, while a variety of other sea creatures swim down each arm. Silver hardware and polarized sunset lenses give this pair an extra glint of coastal beauty—perfect for the ocean lover in you!
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a coral reef community microfiber protective pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)