For this release we're taking a trip to the the lowest, driest, and hottest area in North America—but be prepared, there are Danger Alerts In Effect: Extreme Summer Heat! So drink plenty of water and carry an extra pair of shades...
The Limited Edition Death Valley Fort Knocks are designed on Knockaround’s classically designed, high-quality frame. These sunglasses have a slightly wider, more universal fit and provide full UV400 sun protection. They feature a white frame base with a scorched earth graphic wrap, gold hardware, and polarized desert high sunset lenses with a cattle skull lens etch.
Each pair of Limited Edition Death Valley Fort Knocks comes packed with a khaki canvas protective pouch, a hand-numbered edition card, and in honor of its 100th birthday, a commemorative patch to celebrate our National Park Service's Centennial.
- Edition of 600
- White frame base with a scorched earth graphic wrap
- Polarized desert high sunset lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Cattle skull graphic laser-etched on the lens
- Khaki canvas protective pouch
- Death Valley patch
- Hand-numbered edition card
Knockaround Fort Knocks provide a wider, form fitting and durable fit; perfect for medium and larger size face shapes.
|Frame Width||145 mm|
|Frame Height||49 mm|
|Arm Length||140 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.