Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on all orders
- Glossy turquoise frames
- White K logos
- Polarized yellow sunset mirrored lenses
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
If ever there was a pair of polarized sunglasses made for the tiki bar, it would have to be these bright and sunny Knockaround Mai Tais featuring turquoise frames and reflective yellow lenses. The bright blue frames are reminiscent of the aqua-blue sea, while the polarized lenses mimic an island sunset, making them perfect for cruising the cabanas with a cold cocktail in hand. If it’s a mai tai, even better! These turquoise sunglasses aren’t all good looks, though. They’re also made for durability and performance, with impact-resistant lenses that protect your eyes from the harsh effects of the sun.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Add some sophisticated style with a little rounded out flair.
54mm Lens | 20mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 144mm Width | 50mm Height
- Small to larger sized head shape.
- Best for heart-shaped or square faces.
- Perfect for poolside drinks or exploring the city.