Mexico Fort Knocks
Our Knockaround Fort Knocks embody the classic design, strength, and color that has become synonymous with Knockaround sunglasses. Inspired by the United States Bullion Depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, the injection-molded frames feature recessed gunmetal bar and gunmetal Knockaround logo detailing with hidden spring hinges. These high quality, form-fitting sunglasses make for a comfortable and durable fit.
- Dark green fronts
- Matte white right arm
- Red left arm
- Polarized amber lenses
- Gold hardware
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.