Free shipping on all orders
Featuring matte black and magenta two-tone frames, each pair comes with a super-suede pouch and three spray paint caps. The inside of the right arm is branded with the Pow Wow Hawaii logo, and a smaller version of the logo is laser-etched on the left lens.
These special sunglasses were produced in conjunction with Pow Wow Hawaii, a week-long art event in Honolulu, Hawaii, where hundreds of artists, designers, and creatives converged to produce new artwork on outdoor walls. Read more about this year's Pow Wow and check out our photo album here.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)