Free shipping on orders $40+
- Glossy terracotta to soft pink fade frames
- Amber gradient lenses, polarized option available
- Gold hardware
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo
- Protective pouch included
For a modern vintage look that never fails to impress, you can’t go wrong with Knockaround Seventy Nines. Our Daytona Tan sunglasses fade from a glossy terracotta to soft pink, giving them a subtle yet sophisticated air. Stand-out gold hardware on the arms and frames add a hint of glam, and the 5-barrel hinges are strong enough to face everyday wear and tear. Medium to small face shapes perfectly suit these low profile, chiseled frames.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Vintage flair with a modern twist.
45mm Lens | 18mm Bridge | 146mm Temple
Frame: 139mm Width | 46mm Height
- Small to medium sized head shape.
- Best for heart-shaped, square, or oval faces.
- On the grind, looking to unwind, or simply killing time—look good doing it.