Once you add items to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout page, you are able enter your shipping address and see various shipping methods and their rates.
Shipping rates vary by product, weight, delivery, and shipping destination.
1. You can track your order here.
2. You can also log in to your account to view your orders and tracking information.
3. When your order shipped, we sent a shipping confirmation email to you. That email contains a tracking number and link.
*Please allow 24 hours for tracking information to become available.
Most orders ship within a few business days. We ship Monday - Friday from San Diego, CA.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number and link when your order ships. Delivery times vary depending on carrier. During our busiest times of the year (Spring, Summer, Holidays) it may take longer for your order to arrive.
- USPS First Class Mail: Arrives about 5 – 7 business days from ship date
- USPS Priority Mail: Arrives about 3 – 5 business days from ship date
- UPS Ground: Arrives about 5 – 7 business days from ship date
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Arrives 2 business days from ship date, must place order before 2 PM Pacific Time
- UPS Next Day Air: Arrives 1 business day from ship date, must place order before 2 PM Pacific Time
Yes, we do!
USPS International Mail: Arrives about 1 – 3 weeks from ship date.
Customers are responsible for all international customs duty fees and taxes. Please be aware of any conversion rate charges that your financial institution may charge if purchasing from outside the US. Invoices and customs forms cannot be edited to reflect a different amount than what was paid.
Unfortunately, the international customs process takes some time when shipping to a foreign country. We ask for your patience during this process.