The Galaxy Premiums were designed by 4th-grader, Amaya from Fulton Elementary who is light-years ahead of her time! Amaya’s cosmic design is one of three selected as part of Knockaround's Class Acts 2018 collection. Class Acts is Knockaround’s ongoing campaign that aims to donate money, resources, and supplies to art education.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of these sunglasses will be donated to ArtReach, a non-profit organization that connects practicing artists with students at local elementary schools with limited resources for art education.
The Galaxy Premiums sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Designed on our best selling frame, these sunglasses are form-fitting, universally flattering, and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a blue microfiber pouch and is packed in a clear package with a commemorative Class Acts Galaxy Premiums box card.
- Starry galactic print on a clear frame base
- Translucent interior frame
- Polarized sky blue lenses with a spiral galaxy lens etch
- Sky blue K logos
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses w/full UV400 protection
- Protective pouch included
Knockaround Premiums provide a slightly wider and more accommodating fit than the Classics, making them a perfect fit for most face sizes and shapes.
|Lens Width||51 mm|
|Lens Height||44 mm|
|Nose Bridge||18 mm|
|Arm Length||143 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.