It’s 1982. You groggily open your eyes and sit up on the couch—popcorn tumbling off your stomach. The only light in the room comes from the television set pushed up against the wall. A half-squinted glance at the brilliantly bold color blocks on the screen tells you it’s late; the networks have all signed off. Another night falling asleep in front of the tube and waking up to No Signal.
LIMITED EDITION OF 800
These shades sold out quickly!
Sign up to be the first to know about our special releases.
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Nostalgic bold color-block frame
- White-snow static throughout the inside of the frame
- Polarized antenna-silver lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Silver Hardware
- TV Guide microfiber pouch
- Hand-numbered edition card
If you ever watched TV “back in the day,” these shades are sure to bring back memories. The exterior of the frame sports the nostalgically bold color-blocks of old calibration test screens, while the inside of the frame is covered in white-snow static (you know, the fuzzy screen stuff!). Antenna-silver lenses and chrome detailing finish this pair off with a glint of shine.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a TV Guide microfiber pouch and hand-numbered edition card.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)