Free shipping on orders $40+
- Blue fronts with red, white, and blue arms
- White stars and stripes patterns along each outside arm
- Matte finish
- White 'K' logos
- Polarized moonshine lenses with full UV400 protection
- Protective pouch included
- Betsy Ross would be proud
In 1814, a young American lawyer and amateur poet named Francis Scott Key witnessed 19 British naval ships attack Fort McHenry in Baltimore Harbor. The scene sounds intense- rain pouring down, explosions all night- but as the smoke dissipated and dawn broke, the American flag flying above the battle zone was, famously, "still there."
Inspired by Francis Scott Key’s words and those all-American stars and stripes, we proudly present the Star Spangled Premiums. Each pair of these American flag sunglasses features polarized moonshine lenses, patriotic red, white, and blue coloring, and white 'K' logos. Bold, white stars and stripes run down the outside of each arm.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Guy or girl, it’s hard to go wrong with this modern take on a timeless design.
51mm Lens | 18mm Bridge | 143mm Temple
Frame: 140mm Width | 52mm Height
- Small to medium sized head shape.
- Square, rectangular or oval faces.
- Perfect for, well, any occasion.