Star Spangled Premiums
In 1814, a young American lawyer and amateur poet named Francis Scott Key witnessed 19 British naval ships attack Fort McHenry in Baltimore Harbor. The scene sounds intense- rain pouring down, explosions all night- but as the smoke dissipated and dawn broke, the American flag flying above the battle zone was, famously, "still there."
Inspired by Francis Scott Key’s words and those all-American stars and stripes, we proudly present the Star Spangled Premiums. Each pair features polarized Banner Blue lenses and patriotic red, white and blue coloring. Bold, white stars run down each arm. Included with the sunglasses is an ultra-soft bald eagle protective pouch. Use it to clean your shades, or to inspire your own poem about our great country.
- Red fronts with white and blue arms
- White star patterns along arms
- Matte finish
- Red K logos
- Polarized Banner Blue lenses, UV400 protection
- Majestic bald eagle protective pouch
- Betsy Ross would be proud
Knockaround Premiums provide a slightly wider and more accommodating fit than the Classics, making them a perfect fit for most face sizes and shapes.
|Frame Width||141 mm|
|Frame Height||51 mm|
|Arm Length||143 mm|
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.