Virtual Try On
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Burgundy watermelon geode frames
- Rose gold K logos
- Fuchsia lenses. Polarized option available
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
This one’s for you, pink-lovers! These sweet and incredibly popular pink Mai Tais sunglasses feature an unbeatable color combo that feels fresh yet timeless. Every pair starts with our unique burgundy watermelon geode frames for a totally textured look, and then ties it all together with the fabulous fuchsia lenses that pile on the pink. The rose gold K logos make things official. Mai Tais offer an elegant, rounded lens shape with impact-resistant lenses and a durable frame, so even though they look dainty, they’re doubtlessly strong enough for serious adventuring.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Add some sophisticated style with a little rounded out flair.
54mm Lens | 20mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 144mm Width | 50mm Height
- Small to larger sized head shape.
- Best for heart-shaped or square faces.
- Perfect for poolside drinks or exploring the city.