Shark Week Fort Knocks 2022
It’s that time of year again! We’re back with our friends at Discovery for our eighth annual Shark Week release, and this time it’s bigger than ever.
People have always been mesmerized by the mammoth maw of the legendary Great White. Stories of these formidable predators are as old as history, and once upon a time these gentle giants were mostly feared. But as we learned more about sharks, research revealed that they’re crucial to maintaining ocean ecosystems—and that they’re really not a threat to people.
This year’s Shark Week collection pays tribute to the rulers of the ocean by featuring their iconic jaws loud and proud. With Shark Week shades available in Fort Knocks, Premiums, and Kids Premiums, plus three new Shark Week shirts, there’s something for everyone! For a haul this size, you’re gonna need a bigger boat.
$3 from every pair of Shark Week sunglasses sold will be donated to Oceana in their ongoing effort to protect the world’s oceans.
$3 FROM EVERY PAIR SOLD DONATED TO OCEANA
Try your Knockaround sunglasses virtually before you buy. Allow access to your device's camera and select from the options below.
Use average pupillary distance (fastest):
Select your pupillary distance (most accurate):What's my pupillary distance?
Shark Week 2022
Free shipping on orders $40+
- Frothy coastline blue fade base
- Wide open shark’s mouth across the front
- Two rows of bared teeth stretch the length of the brow
- Polarized red sunset lenses
- Silver hardware
- Shark Week fin lens etch
- Great White microfiber pouch
- Commemorative Shark Week packaging
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- $3 from every pair sold donated to Oceana
The Shark Week Fort Knocks feature a transparent base of frothy coastline blue that fades to cloudy white like a freshly crested ocean wave. Across the front frame, the wide open jaw of a Great White chomps down on polarized red sunset lenses. Two rows of bared teeth stretch the length of the brow and bottom before the jawbone finally rounds the corner of each arm. Silver hardware gives this pair a final glint of seaworthy swagger.
Designed on our durable and high-quality Fort Knocks frames, these sunglasses have a slightly wider fit than our other frame styles and provide full UV400 sun protection. Every pair comes with a Great White microfiber protective pouch and commemorative Shark Week packaging.
$3 from every pair of Shark Week sunglasses sold will be donated to Oceana in their ongoing effort to protect the world’s oceans. Shark Week returns this summer on Discovery!
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
54mm Lens | 21mm Bridge | 139mm Temple
Frame: 148mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we are going with this?)