Glossy Tortoise Shell / Green Moonshine
Free shipping on all orders
- Glossy brown tortoise shell frames
- Green moonshine lenses. Polarized option available
- Injection-molded frames with hidden spring hinges
- UV400 protection
- FDA approved, impact resistant lenses with laser etch logo detail
- Protective pouch included
Timeless, brown tortoise shell frames and bright green reflective lenses! We combined one of our classic, best-selling frame colors with our bright green moonshine lenses. An unlikely yet cool pairing that merges timelessness with fashion-forward, surprises, and delights. We’d even go as far as to call it a match made in heaven (there’s a reason this sleek color combination quickly became a Knockaround staple).
But this playful pair of sunglasses isn’t just about great looks. Made from high-quality materials, the injection-molded frames and hidden spring hinges provide an extremely comfortable fit while protecting your eyes. You can add polarized lenses for just a few extra bucks.
Knockaround is committed to customer satisfaction. We want to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a 30 day return / exchange period.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: Knockaround.com)
We do NOT currently accept returns or exchanges on Custom Shop orders, Limited Editions, Collaborations, Knock Boxes, Sale Items, or any international orders. All sales of those items are final.
To see full Return Policy information and instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange, visit our Returns page.
Laid-back or buttoned-up, Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some cool to any outfit.
53mm Lens | 18mm Bridge | 140mm Temple
Frame: 146mm Width | 49mm Height
- Medium to larger sized head shape.
- Round, rectangular, diamond, or oval faces.
- Perfect for standing or walking or sitting or... (see where we’re going with this?)